Are you a Mac user? I’m pretty sure you have come across a persistent urge to save an online video directly to your laptop; it allows you an opportunity to view videos offline for various reasons. You could be travelling or have no internet connection.
If you have been a Mac user, you know for sure that Mac doesn’t have an option to download videos from YouTube or Vimeo. Thankfully, this is where VideoDuke comes in. The software allows you to download videos directly to your Mac. If you’re looking for information about VideoDuke downloader, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll find everything you need to know about the software.
VideoDuke: What is it?
VideoDuke is a software that allows Mac users to download any multimedia content to their Mac for later use. Mac has an OS with multiple restrictions. It makes it difficult to download any video content. That said, let’s dig a little deeper. The software is compatible with most of the current video websites. Apart from allowing you to record videos in a different format, the software allows you a chance to download videos on your Mac.
With VideoDuke, you can download all sorts of videos in HD format, from movies, TV shows, music videos, and so on. Interestingly, the software will allow you to download videos from platforms like YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. The software allows you to download and save content in formats like MP4, 3GP, FLV, OR M4V.
Downloading videos using the video downloader for Mac is extremely easy. Check out for these easy steps:
- The first step is to copy and paste the URL of the video you wish to save and paste it into the search tab of the software.
- Click on “Search.” The video will instantaneously show up in the ‘Video’ tab.
- Go ahead ‘download’ the video. The video will be downloaded to the default folder.
- You can always change where the Mac video you wish to download will be saved: Go to setting-Save Downloaded File As.
VideoDuke key features:
- Downloads online videos: In the main window of the software, you can gain access to all kinds of content from music videos, movies, cartoons, not to mention TV shows available on different platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion. Even better, the files can be saved in different formats, as earlier mentioned.
- Downloads MP3: If you’re looking to download audio files, the software got you covered. It allows you to download and save YouTube videos in the form of audio files. Remember, you don’t have to convert the videos rather, you can save files in different available formats.
- Browser Integration: VideoDuke can be integrated with your browser. Maybe you’re wondering, how does this help? With the software integrated with your browser, you can save your favourite game, your virtual visit to the museum, and the current fashion clip. How do you do it? It’s simple. Choose ‘Integrate into Browser’ then drag the line to the favourites bar and boom. You’re done.
- Download any file of the page: The software comes with advanced options. For example, the application shows all resources which have been acquired from the web page, including and not limited to images and videos. If you wish to download any of these, you go straight ahead and click on the download button.
So far, I trust you appreciate the importance of this video downloader for Mac. What is the price of VideoDuke? Before you decide to buy a plan, you’ll be provided with two options to download two videos for free through this tool.
To say the least, below are the subscriptions.
- Family: $39.95. Allows multiple users connection for 3 Macs
- The application is compatible with Mac OS computers
- Compatible with multiple video download websites
- Enjoy an intuitive user interface
- You enjoy advanced mode
- Downloads with subtitles
On the negative side, the application is not compatible with Windows OS.
VideoDuke is no doubt the best bet in the market that gives Mac users the best comfort you could ever imagine. If you’ve been eagerly looking for a video downloader for Mac, look no more. VideoDuke is one of the best options.
Also Read: Best VPN for Mac